Tuesday, June 5, 2012

where can i buy basketball shoes standing in the aisle where the students a lot

Behind me sounded a burst of wonder how they did not have to think that people like me so calm, there is not even done subject to pay the examination paper.
Just left the examination room, and ran into our math teacher.
Zhang Hao, how can you so quickly on an assignment? Math teacher looked at me strangely, students.
replied.
seems to feel pretty good.
Ten minutes between classes, I leaned on the railings of the front of the classroom sunshine, bright and sunny today, standing in the aisle where the students a lot, perhaps to be quiet, I deliberately avoid crowded places, alone enjoy the campus in the landscape.
Almost a whole year, I returned a short time is not of this world, when I think of his own experience, how much are some bizarre was an atheist, not very confident that the otherworldly, I was confused back to his high school, re-live a student life, all this is how unimaginable things I had not experienced one by one to achieve, now I used to be a lot of different.
He turned and he looked at the figure in the hallway, and whispered, The Wang Zhenlei and not a dormitory, a classroom,where can i buy basketball shoes, a dormitory students I recognize Zhang Hu is the bedroom.
This guy and I start a feud, although

No comments:

Post a Comment